I can't get anything but the exit key to work on my windows smartphone
and the window size is a bit too big.

Otherwise it updates correctly and displays a portion of the album
cover.

I'm switching to a pocketpc soon so its not a big deal but I saw this
on the EWE forum and it might apply.  Not sure if this is something you
want to tackle but here it is...

------------------------
..."you will have to change you GUI to be Smartphone aware. Smartphones
do not generally have touch screens so if you are in a situation where
the cursor key cannot navigate to a button, then the Smartphone user
will not be able to activate it.

Remember you can simpulate a smartphone on your desktop by using the /s
option with the VM and in your code you can use Gui.isSmartphone value
to determine if the application is running on a smartphone.

Basically in the code that is creating the forms look at the variable
Gui.isSmartPhone. If it is true then you should re-arrange your Form so
that it fits better on the small screen - probably double line your
input fields and don't put multi-line text inputs (since they capture
the up/down keys and won't let you switch to another field).

Also you would then want to use the softkey menu system instead of a
menu bar or a set of buttons to accept commands.

Actually - generally the way you would write smartphone applications is
so different (in terms of UI) that you may want to have two versions of
the application to cut down on the size of the application classes
(otherwise half the UI code would be used on one platform and the other
half on the other platform).

Also - if the user says that he can't get the cursor keys to work even
though they do work using the '/s' options - then send me the .ewe file
and I'll confirm on my smartphone and maybe find out why it may be
working differently - I've always found it to work the same on my
smartphone as with the '/s' option. "

Maybe I am doing something wrong but it appears that smartphone support
is someting you have to code differently.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Looks really cool..nice work!  Can't wait to try this out on my new
Cingular 8125 pocketpc!!

Thanks!

--
FortFun