I'm disappointed there's no way to make this work on Palm OS.  My Treo
and I would be soooo happy to have this functionality.

And I'm happy I can offer a solution for at least three important platforms, plus a few more less important.

Show me another programming language you can use 1:1 on your palm/pda _and_ your desktop. Then show me the solution for Linux, Windows, PocketPC, Palm, Zaurus. Guess what? The Mac user will be disappointed because you serve everybody except him. Sometimes it's easier to stick with the masses and say: voilĂ , yet another solution for Windows only. Everybody does understand a Windows program can't be used anywhere else... ;-)

BTW: from the feedback I've got so far most users are using SlimRemote on a system I've never used myself and never tested the application with (MS PocketPC, Windows CE and the like).

--

Michael