The other day I did a search for an artist using LazySearch and it came
up with all the proper results.  However, a lot of the songs I have in
my library for the found artist didn't have the Album tag filled out so
it said "No Album".  When I pressed right on "No Album" it showed me the
songs for the artist I searched for, but whan I pressed play on one of
the songs, ALL songs in my library with "No Album" got added to my "Now
Playing" playlist!

In contrast, I went through the normal "Browse Songs -> By Artist" menu
and did the same thing which behaved properly: only the songs for the
selected artist were added; not all artists with "No Album".

Is this a bug or is it the expected behavior?

--
kyleki