martin.rehfeld Wrote:
> O.k. - if this is the case even with the shortest possible date/time
> format using the 12h clock (as Yannzola stated), I will have to think
> about something.  Suppressing the date seems fair enough.
>
> Stay tuned...I personally would vote for the date and time to scroll instead
> of
truncating it. I'm able to have the whole date/time display using
"hh:mm pm MM.DD.YY" but I'd like to have some more flexibility with
it.

If you were able to make it scroll, it would also be nice if we could
configure the scroll rates independent to the global ones. This way, we
could make the date scroll slower and less often to make it easier to
read (or would it?).

Also, if I were to use seconds in the time, any idea how this would
behave with the scrolling?  Hopefully it would be able to update while
scrolling and not behave like the "Settings->Information->Player
Information->Wireless Signal" screen which starts the scrolling over
any time the signal changes.

--
kyleki