I added a small modification to the playlistman plugin.  It nows allows
you to add the currently playing song to any of your playlists.

This is only a beta and it has a few small things that still need to be
sorted out.

I would like to add the ability to create a new playlist on the fly
with only the selected track but haven't gotten that far.

Thanks to Philip Meyer for creating this great plugin.  I never knew
how truly great this plugin was until I started using it.

|Filename: PlaylistMan.pm                                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1187|

tgoldstone