dip Wrote:
> Sounds great! You not only look like a gentleman (according to your
> avatar) but you also behave like one!

Whether I look like Dr Strangelove or not(!), I've put together a
slight update to the 6.2 version of the plugin that solves this
problem. As always, you can download it from here:

http://hickinbottom.demon.co.uk/development/slimserver-development/lazy-search/

The difference is really small, so unless you've noticed problems
choosing to PLAY the 'All Songs' under a found artist I don't think
you'll need to upgrade.

As for the plugin, if anyone has any interesting ideas for
improvements, I'm always interested to hear them.

--
hickinbottoms

Stuart
-"Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after
- with Lazy Searching!"-