Does SlimRemote work with SlimServer 6.5b1? I've been trying to connect
to my Slimserver using SlimRemote 0.7 and I keep getting the "There is
no player connected..." error message when I use the SlimRemote.exe
from a Windows XP machine or when I use the SlimRemote.ewe from my
PocketPC (using the Ewe PPC VM). I can get to the Slimserver web
interface with no problems and I can see that my Squeezebox V3 is
connected. By default SlimRemote has CLI port 9090. I tried that port,
but it fails to connect. When I use CLI port 9000 I get the above
mentioned message. Do I need to tweak something in the SlimServer? Am I
using the right port? How can I tell if I'm running 0.7 or 0.71?

Thanks

--
tamanaco