HI there, Wonder if anyone has any ideas on this...
I have win2003 server, and have just updated to Slimserver 6.2.2.
Installed AlienBBC 1.02a too using the all in one installer.
Everything worked great on install.

BUT on playing BBC streams they will play for anything up to 2/3
minutes then just hang up the Slimserver.  The Squeezebox becomes
unresponsive, just says for eg Connecting to: Radio1.  Cannot chnage
menu options.  The win2k3 server has 100% CPU utilisation, and the way
to fix is to restart the Slimserver.  Then all is fine again... until I
try another Alien stream.

All other internet radio working fine..

Anyone had this problem?

--