mherger Wrote:
> I'm sorry, I can't reproduce this problem :-(. Are you using the "jump
> back" version of the screensaver? I know there _is_ a problem, as I've
> experienced it myself. But I still can't reproduce it.

I just checked it again, and it does crash every time I do this
procedure. I have the following settings for my softsqueeze player:
Player Settings->Now playing information -> Spectrum and remaining
time
Player Settings->Screensavers->Svreensaver to use while playing->Now
Playing

So it happens even if I dont wait for a screensaver; since it's
identical to "Now playing". When I start a second aslbum from web GUI,
the "now playing" is immediately displayed.

--
ymilner