Now that I have a faster machine, I'm back to using trackstat and
friends. :)

I've noticed, though that the track count keeps increasing...faster
than I can buy CD's, too!

I'm not sure if this is a bug in Trackstat or a bug in the 6.5 though
(I am leaning to the latter).  What I see with mysql logging turned on
(I was looking for some other odd behavior so made mysql spammy and
slow):

73 Query       INSERT INTO tracks (content_type,
remote, tag, title, titlesearch, titlesort, url) VALUES ('cpl', '0',
'1', 'Now Playing - Livingroom', 'NOW PLAYING LIVINGROOM', 'NOW PLAYING
LIVINGROOM', 'clientplaylist://00:04:20:05:ce:48')

I don't see a delete, so it is continually adding playlists....

mysql> select count(*) from tracks where content_type =  'cpl';
+----------+
| count(*) |
|      248 |
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

That is a whole lotta playlists...

Considering I really only have like 3 playlists.

Is this in the trackstat stuff or 6.5?

--
snarlydwarf