Bill Burns wrote:
kdf wrote:

The update to the alarm plugin went along with some fixes that I realised were required on the built-in alarm clock as well. you'll need the updates from svn, or the next nightly build. if that still fails you, then please try this playlist manually just to make sure it works for playback. Then with the d_plugins flag on, just let an alarm trigger for that playlist. The debug output will show the trigger and at what point the alarm falls back to the current playlist.

OK, I'll check tomorrow with the current nightly.

The June 20th nightly took care of the problem; the alarms now use the selected playlist.

--
Bill Burns
Long Island   NY   USA