Hello All, I've just installed AlienBBC on my Fedora Core 5 box and
can't get it to play anything !. The plugin shows up ok in the web
interface , and on the SB itself, but when I select any station there
is no sound, the player states that it's connecting... and there are a
huge number of stations to choose from - but whatever I select is
silent, any ideas ? all codecs installed as far as I can tell

Fedora Core 5
SB3
Slimserver 6.3.0 - 8033 - Linux - EN - utf8

regards

--
pkfox

When the going gets weird - the weird turn pro. Hunter S Thompson