Hi

I hope this doesn't break too many forums rules but this is something
of a cross-post....

I'm trying to add

Has anyone got this to work? I've created a playlist file as follows:
#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1,Highveld Radio
http://196.35.64.36/highveld_22?WMThinning=0/listen.pls

It has been saved to a file with a .m3u extension located in the
AlienStream sub-folder where my other playlists are stored.

I have noticed the following:
- The stations are visible when I browse through my playlists.
- The stations are not visible under the AlienBBC listings.
- SoftSqueeze can play the audio stream.
- My SqueezeBox however reports a problem in connecting to the server.

Any thoughts?

Other than this minor hiccup - I am VERY VERY VERY impressed. Oh, and
so is my better half. :-)

--
Kaizen28