I've completed a preliminary version of a script that outputs
the contents of your music library along with embedded cover
art to OpenDocument text format. From this format you can easily
convert to PDF or other formats. Database ID numbers for albums
and tracks are included for use with the DirectPlay plugin. You
can take a look at a screenshot of the output <a
href="http://ultratrendy.com:31888/slim/images/directplaybookodfexample01.jpg";>here</a>.
Get the script <a
href="http://ultratrendy.com:31888/slim/scripts/DirectPlayBookODF.pl";>here</a>.

You'll need server version 6.2 or 6.3 and the OpenOffice::OODoc
perl module to make it all work. I've tested under Linux - it
should work under Windows and MacOS as well but I don't have
those platforms available to test.

I find that converting the catalog to a 2 column document after
it is generated looks best for me. This script is still a work
in progress and I'd appreciate any feedback.

--
jth