The kernel of the idea is good and a good way to improve things is by
people saying "what I really would like is ..." without thinking how it
could be done as that usually stifles ideas.

So I think your basic idea is good but the suggested implementation
would be complex.

I was toying with the idea of creating offline a list from "Listen
Again" but organised in different ways not just by station - perhaps by
first letter.  Also more program information can retrieved from the
Player site - including the date. So that entries like "Afternoon Play"
would become more informative.

This list would be updated once a day - which should be adequate for
Listen Again.

--
bpa