Lightning fast answer ! Thanks !

Ok I will try the debug thing this evening when I get back to where the
server is.

In the meantime, I actually copied the record in windows' event viewer
(PartShuffle P.In) and forgot to paste it in my first post.

The first part is in french, but the last phrase seems to be what the
app returned, so maybe it's a clue.

Anyway I'll let you know as soon as I get the debug log.

BR

Type de l'événement*:   Erreur
Source de l'événement*: Application
Catégorie de l'événement*:      Aucun