---> Sorry for crossposting this in the Beta forum...

Hi,

I have installed Alien BBC 1.05 for slimserver 6.5b1. I am running
slimserver 6.5b1 nightly build 8880. As far as Alien BBC itself and the
preset stations everything works fine. However, if I try to add a custom
radio station by adding a .m3u playlist to the 'AlienStream' folder, the
new station won't play. It does appear as an item in the AlienBBC
Playlists.

The .m3u should be fine:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1,Radio Suisse Romande Couleur 3
http://real.xobix.ch/live/rsr3.ram

And the stream is up as well when testing with 'mplayer.exe'.

Looking at the debugging log (d_plugins) following appears:

AlienBBC: Attempt to play non URL: Slim::Schema::Track=HASH(0x598d020)

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Mark.

--