Hi gguemez

Have you tried IR repeater with another device that has a remote
control? Just to see if IR repeater works properly at all?

IR Blaster is capable of generating the major three types of IR
signals: Space encoded, Pulse encoded and RC5 encoded. It supports
carrier frequencies from 36kHz up to 40kHz and IR command sets up to 48
bits plus header and tail bit.

There are remotes using carrier frequencies at around 455kHz (i.e. B&O)
which are not supported.

So, I guess we should ask about the carrier frequency and the type of
IR signal that the remote of your amp uses. Or even better he provides
you with the specs of the remote. I could then figure out whether IR
Blaster should be able to send such IR commands.

Cheers
Felix

--
fcm4711

Everyone said: This cannot be done. But one day someone came along who
didn't know about this - and did it. (Source unknown)