I am having problems getting this plugin to work. I am using slimserver
6.5 (build probably from a week ago) and when I try to use the plugin
all I can get it so say is "weather forecast loading". It never loads.
I imagine it is something simple and stupid I'm overlooking. . .

1. I have registered with weather.com and entered in the proper key and
such.

2. I downloaded the sdk file and unzipped it in the weather plugin
directory (it was never clear if this needs to be don or not, but I
did)

3. My concern is that when you register on weather.com it asks for a
server address. How important is that? I have a cable modem that gets
assigned an p with DHCP so my IP can change. Also, I use a hub/router
so my PC doesn't have an accessible IP. I set up port forwarding in
case it was necessary. I entered "myrouterip:9000" on the weather.com
site and then forwarded any hits to that port to the machine running
slimserver. Is some element of this the problem?

If 3 isn't it, is there something else simple I'm overlooking? Thanks.

Tim

--
Tim S