Well, it seems I could actually achieve the correct look by using the
Nokia770 version in EN - However then ALL the skins generate these
annoying warnings!

It all started because the buttons in Handheld & Nokia770 have to be
'wrapped' in a cmdlink in order to display in the correct place (seems
this is not required in default).
However, in one line I want the cmdlink to not generate a picture or
link, because I will create my own which is actually an input control
for a form.

The only way I could find to do this is to pass in a blank cmdimage
(using spacer.gif generates a 20 pixel space) and cmdtitle (otherwise
the text is displayed) to cmdlink, but this is what generates the
warnings!

James

--
James