SadGamerGeek;138084 Wrote:
> I wonder if you could tell me if what I am experiencing is expected
> behaviour from the plugin?
>
> ...snip...

That definitely looks wrong on both counts (empty results and funny
artist names). I suspect your 'lyrics' funny is caused because I'm not
being choosy about the role of the contributor in the search (I've a
similar problem to fix for album artists/track artists).

I think I'd like to try to get a copy of your database so I can
reproduce and try to resolve those problems myself.

Could you raise a ticket at the following page and describe these
problems (a copy of your original forum post will do):
http://hickinbottom.demon.co.uk/lazysearch/newticket

That way we can work on the problem without too much traffic in the
forum.

One other thing you might try is an updated beta of the plugin:
http://hickinbottom.demon.co.uk/lazysearch/browser/tags/2.2.2b2

I'm not sure that's going to make a difference, but it's closer to the
version I'm currently working towards a release and so will make my
investigation easier. You'll need to clear-and-rescan again, though,
unfortunately.

Thanks for the feedback.
Stuart

--
hickinbottoms

-"Never put off until tomorrow what you can put off until the day after
- with 'Lazy Searching' (http://hickinbottom.demon.co.uk/lazysearch)!"-