Michael Herger;142297 Wrote:
> > Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
> > /opt/SlimServer_v6.5.0/Plugins/MusicInfoSCR/Info.pm line 141.
>
> I can't reproduce this. Could you please give me some more details
> about your screensaver (there are three of them)
> and MusicInfoSCR settings? Is this with 2.99.3? And could you please
> give step by step instructions how to get in that state?

Here is the musicinfo settings from slimserver.conf

> idlesaver: SCREENSAVER.musicinfo
> plugin_musicinfo_alt_volume: 0
> plugin_musicinfo_disable_visualizer: 0
> plugin_musicinfo_jump_back: 0
> plugin_musicinfo_lineA: NOW_PLAYING (X_OF_Y)
> plugin_musicinfo_lineA_P: NOW_PLAYING (X_OF_Y)
> plugin_musicinfo_lineA_X: ''
> plugin_musicinfo_lineB: TRACKNUM. ARTIST - TITLE
> plugin_musicinfo_lineB_P: TRACKNUM. ARTIST - TITLE
> plugin_musicinfo_lineB_X: ''
> plugin_musicinfo_line_dbl: ARTIST - TITLE
> plugin_musicinfo_line_dbl_P: ARTIST - TITLE
> plugin_musicinfo_line_dbl_X: ''
> plugin_musicinfo_overlayA: PLAYTIME_PROGRESS
> plugin_musicinfo_overlayA_P: PLAYTIME_PROGRESS
> plugin_musicinfo_overlayA_X: ''
> plugin_musicinfo_overlayB: ''
> plugin_musicinfo_overlayB_P: ''
> plugin_musicinfo_overlayB_X: ''
> plugin_musicinfo_overlay_dbl: ''
> plugin_musicinfo_overlay_dbl_P: ''
> plugin_musicinfo_playlist: 1
> plugin_musicinfo_show_icons: ''
> plugin_musicinfo_size: 0
> plugin_musicinfo_size_P: 0
> plugin_musicinfo_stream_fallback: 0
> screensaver: SCREENSAVER.musicinfo
> plugin_musicinfo_whitelist:
> - TRACKSTATRATINGSTATIC

I can reproduce the problem by:
1. Clear the current playlist from the web  interface
2. Restart slimserver (isn't actually needed, but I did it to make sure
it wasn't caused by anything else)
3. Wait for the screen saver to activate
The result is that after step 3 I get a uninitialized message every
second.

If I after this starts playing a song the problem dissapears and then
if I pause the song it still works correctly, but if I clear the
playlist again the error message is logged again every second.

I downloaded the newest version a few minutes ago and the problem is
repeatable in that version. I guess this is 2.99.3, the Plugin.pm
history info says 3.00 though. I have also tried to remove the
whitelist in case that caused the problem but it does not seem to make
any difference, the problem is still there with not whitelist entires.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'