Craig, James (IT);142468 Wrote:
> I don't have any favourites either - but I wouldn't worry about it if
> it
> works for you!
> I will check what's going on again tonight, Favourites was definitely
> grabbing the num.hold commands from iTunesUpdate last time I checked -
> maybe you have done the key mapping better than I did!
> I had a quick look at the code in slimserver, but I am not sure I am
interpreting it correctly. Anyway, if I understands it correctly it
would load default mappings from the Default.map file which only
contains a [common] section but no [playlist] section.

It also looks like addModeDefaultMapping would exit when someone calls
it with an existing mode. But its only called from the PluginManager so
I suspect that slimserver is never calling it for the Favorites. The
favourites logic is probably that it will use the [common] definition
unless someone overrides it by calling addModeDefaultMapping with the
specific mode. This might be the cause that TrackStat actually succeeds
since it is calling addModeDefaultMapping with mode set to "playlist"
and there is not [playlist] in Default.map.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'