jarome wrote:
I had to apply the patches in post #30 and #79. There is still a
"change" button missing on the password form, however. But I could edit
the /etc/slimserver.conf file directly and fix it there.

What no longer works is that the currently playing track is no longer
displayed. It just says the station name.

I applied those patches as well, and it still does not work. As for the change button.... I used the change button a little further down the page (not right beside the password field) and that worked fine.

But, as mentioned, I can't get any XMRadio channels to play or added to the play list.... Login/logout to XMRadio seems to work, and I can navigate through the channel selection.

I don't know where to look for problems... is there a button the SS web interface to "view logs"?I haven't seen that yet...