Dr Lovegrove;144930 Wrote:
> I'm having problems reproducing the bug here.. Which program do you
> use to tag the WMA's ? Do you have any small ones which you could send
> me off-list ?
>
> Oh, and it's definitely the release 6.5 that you're using, not a
> nightly ?
I am using the official 6.5 release, not a nightly.

I used Windows Media Player to rip all my CDs, then Tag&Rename 3.2 to
clean up the tags, file names, etc as necessary.  I am not certain, but
I think that I might have made some global changes (related to the
"Album Artist" tag) to my entire collection with Tag&Rename.

Here is another interesting tidbit that I just discovered:  Moose's
"Now Playing" window does show the appropriate artist name, even though
"Cover Chooser" and "Library" do not.

I'll send you some sample files later today, both ones that display
properly and ones that don't.  Is it sufficient to send one track from
an album, versus the entire album?

Thanks for investigating this ... the more I use Moose, the more I like
it!

--
Jon