bpa / triode >>> Update:  I just put the SB back in its place downstairs
(PC & router are upstairs).  SB picked up the wireless network
instantly.

But I got odd results with the Network Test plugin.  For the first
time ever, I could not get 100% above 1000kbps;  and even at 1000kbps,
there was some fluctuation down to 97%.  I tried again a bit later, and
got 100% at 2000kbps, with slight fluctuations.

Never gone below 100% at 2500 before.  I am now seriously suspicious
about the router, which may have been getting hotter than usual during
my experiments tonight.

--
Diana

--