jeztastic wrote:
> Just wanted to chime in as I am having the same problems as the OP. Love
> your plugin and very grateful for the time you have put in to it.
> However my partner has started streaming from her tablet as she can't
> stand the constant rebuffering.
>
> I am running LMS on a Raspbery Pi 2 with Raspbian, and, like the OP, a
> dodgy Vodaphone homehub type router and homeplugs for the network.
> Unfortunately changing the home network is not an option as Vodafone
> have the router completly locked down (do not get broadband from
> Vodafone).

If you have rebuffering problems please install 1.5.2 and post on the
1.5.2 thread. (
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106409-BBCiPlayer-V1-5-2-beta-test)

Please also provide more details on that thread such as

Is the problem with Live or listen Again or both ?
If the problem is only with Live streams  - have you tried increasing
the "Live delay" setting to 3 min ?
What are your BBCiPlayer Settings for Live and Listen Again preferences
?
Are you in the UK or not ?
What sort of player are you play ing (i.e. is the Pi doesin transcoding
?)