Man in a van wrote:
> Gerrelt, start your research from here:
>

> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?69986-SSODS-4-released&p=784918&viewfull=1#post784918
>

> Even a numpty like myself managed this, so you should have no
> problems:p:):rolleyes:
>
> Prettig weekend! (I know it starts early in Nederland :D)
>

> Ronnie.

Sorry if this is a bit off-topic, but this might be helpful for
others..

Thanks Ronnie!

Tonight I finally updated LMS to 7.9.0.
I started with your link (many thanks for providing it!) :
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?69986-SSODS-4-released&p=784918&viewfull=1#post784918

Made the changes, and then followed some of the instructions on this
link:
https://forum.qnap.com/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=111583&hilit=logitech+media+server

The update worked fine, but updating bash ( I was still using 4.0.0)
didnt go, because the download link didn't work.
But then I found this post:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103492-Shellshock-vulnerability-exposedby-SSOxS&p=818517&viewfull=1#post818517

And there was a link to the new bash file, and instructions on how to
install it.
Now I am running 7.9.0 (latest build) and I've patched SSOTS. :cool:

Greetings,
Gerrelt.