philippe_44 wrote:
> Then you should probably post a longer log. Do nto enable additional
> debugging options, just let that to 'none' to start with. I assume that
> if you have nee, through the thread, you've seen the different
> discussion on firewall and so on ... For test, could you then try as
> well launching the bridge on another machine (like a Linux or Windows
> box?): it does not need to run on the same machine than LMS. The manual
> tells you how to do that, you would just have to manually set the
> encryption to 1 in the config.xml if needed

Hi Phillipe,

thank you for supporting me :-) I do not have a spare box to mess around
with at the moment. I have a new log for you.
I've done the following: Rebooted the RPi via terminal, went to the lms
WebUI, AirBridge Settings, cleaned the log, started to play a song on an
airplay device, copied the log and here you have it :-)
21635

Thank you in advance!
Best,
Thomas

|Filename: AirPlayBridge_Log_tom1502.txt                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21635|