wt0 wrote:
> You can connect to a server on the same machine, you just need to follow
> the instructions at this link:
>
> http://loopback.codeplex.com/

I don't use the LMS server on my PC, so no need to bother with this.

> I don't think Squeeze Remote uses the same type of connection to LMS as
> Squeeze Control.  Are blocking any outward going connections in your
> firewall?

I think my firewall is allowing SC to do anything it wants.

> There might also be something strange about the settings on your PC, it
> could be something specific to UWP apps.

If that's the case, I'll not bother you further.

BTW, I've just had to unfreeze the task bar again cos SC is sitting
there minimized, and it's not just me seeing this issue.

|Filename: Pic03.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21658|

kidstypike

LMS on Raspberry Pi 3/max2play/HiFiBerry DAC+ > AVI DM5

1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x Raspberry
Pi/piCorePlayer/HiFiBerry