anonymous247;150134 Wrote:
> I looked at the radio plugins, but didn't got stuck trying to understand
> what $client->execute(['playlist','add',$playURL]); really means.
I'm not the right person to answer this, but you can look for the
addDispatch calls in Slim/Control/Request.pm. This shows which method
that handles the command, for the example above you can see that the
"playlist add" command is handled by
Slim::Control::Commands::playlistXitemCommand.

anonymous247;150134 Wrote:

> Is there an API doc for the Slim::* classes compiled from the comments
> in the code somewhere?I don't know, there is some information in the
> slimserver web interface
under Help->Technical Information but it isn't so detailed.

anonymous247;150134 Wrote:
> Is there any way to take advantage of this to accomplish what I want?
> Do I have to return an array of tracks from the
> getNextDynamicPlayListTracks function?At the moment it expects an array of
> tracks and won't work with
something else.

You will probably get better help regarding the slimserver code if you
ask the question in the Developer section of the forum where most of
the slimserver developer reads and writes.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'