thomaswp wrote:
> I'm rpi'd up with max2play self built "touch" as server and player and
> retropie with added on squeezelite and xsqueeze on kodi as interface of
> I need it. My family have been complaining about the lack of remote
> control for the new "touch" so an Echo voice control would be excellent.
>

> I'd love to test it too, but you appear to have enough people. I'm just
> posting to say I'm sure there will be a lot of interest. Good luck!
>
> Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Theres about 20 signed up so far but Not everyone will be free to test
every release and I'm keen to see how this works on the wide range of
devices and setups people have.

If if you already have or don't mind setting up an Amazon developer
account, by all means pm me your email and I'll set you up.

i had a chance today to finalise the first release version and got
tripped up by a bug that only presented when a playing track had an
apostrophe in its title. Took a while to find and fix all seems to be
working now.

i just need to finalise test scripts and should be ready to circulate to
testers tomorrow.

BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com
ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com

Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2  | Squeezebox Duet