rbz5416 wrote:
> Content is displayed but nothing happens when selected. On Demand
> content selected through iPlayer works, just not through Extras.
>
> Extras has Dash enabled.
>
> iPlayer On Demand is set to use Dash > HLS >MP3 > AAC & highest
> bitrate.
>
> Don't know if relevant but I've read elsewhere of updating Dash.pm, but
> I can't find this file on my installation of LMS. My plugins folder is
> empty.

There were a few small changes to Extras needed for some Extra programs
to play since 1.93. but I only made the change to work with BBCIplayer
1.5.2 and I haven't had time to test with 1.4.9 .  So if you really want
Extras content I'd advise to move to BBCiPlayer  1.5.2 and it will
enable upgrade to Extras 1.9.5.

To install 1.5.2 see
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106409-BBCiPlayer-V1-5-2-beta-test