wt0 wrote:
> Ok, just tried the files you sent with the current version of SB Player
> in the Play store and everything worked fine, no errors.  I enabled
> Emulate 192Khz and set the Output Sample Rate to 44100.
>
> I'm using LMS 7.9
>
> Check your custom-convert.conf or convert.conf on your server to make
> sure that you're not transcoding the mp3 to some unsupported format.

Hmm.  Very odd.  I'm using 7.9 and have never tweaked those settings in
any version.  I didn't change any default settings on SBP when I
installed it. All other sample rates work fine on SBP, and all sample
rates (including 48) work fine on other players, including the emulator
SqueezePlay on my Surface4. It's only 48 on SBP that is a problem.

Perhaps I have an older version of SBP.  I'll check the store and
install a newer one if available.  I'll also check the server settings
just to be sure,but I can't imagine there is anything untoward there
under the circumstances.  Is it possible that the particular mobile I
have is the problem?  I'm thinking of SBP reporting that 48 was the
default sampling rate of the device, although I don't actually know what
that means.

R.

LMS on a dedicated server (FitPC3)
Transporter (Ethernet) - main listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm
speakers
Touch (WiFi) - home theater 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
Boom 1 (WiFi) - work-space
Boom 2 (WiFi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
Radio (WiFi) - home office
Control - Squeeze Control (Android mobile), 2 Controllers (seldom used),
Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 4)
Touch x 1 - spare
UE Radio x 1 - spare
Boom x 1 - spare