mherger wrote:
> > Yes, but that differs from nas to nas. I made a l'ist of all models I
> > support' (http://server.pinkdot.nl/dsdplayer/synology_models.pdf), but
> > the names are a Synology translation of the real architecture.
> > I have a Armada375, which is armle-linux. Don't know about others.
>
> What would it report running:
>
> perl -MConfig -e'print $Config{myarchname}'
>
> Because the Synology systems seem not to give any indication about what
> architecture they're using (see Settings/Information/Architecture).
>
> --
>
> Michael

$Config{myarchname} doesn't give me anything.

Code:
--------------------
    admin@Pinkdot:~$ perl -e 'use Config; print $Config{myarchname}'
  admin@Pinkdot:~$
  admin@Pinkdot:~$ perl -e 'use Config; print Config::myconfig()'
  Summary of my perl5 (revision 5 version 24 subversion 0) configuration:
  Derived from: 0a94ac144ce3c0305d61a1d0442d65f02b53b808
  Platform:
  osname=linux, osvers=current, archname=armle-linux
  Compiler:
  Linker and Libraries:
  Dynamic Linking:

  admin@Pinkdot:~$ uname -m
  armv7l

-Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
-RPI 2 ('Moode 3.0' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),  I-SABRE V3.0 ES9023 -
Exposure 3010S2 - PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - LMS/Squeezelite