Well ... this is the piece I hate to touch as I don't understand it very
well: the JavaScript interpreter in Perl  (it's taken from a Python
version). The fix I've uploaded seems to work (at least for me). Cross
fingers guys because this is going beyond my paygrade so soon I'll not
be able to fix this and somebody with better skills will have to step in

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2