Mnyb wrote:
> This is interesting . I have a similar genral phenomen the ios youtube
> app wont work but everything else streamin to my squeezeboxes . I though
> it was some limitations on the yt ap to non video capable players or
> something with these reverse enginered libraries these plugins depends
> on ?

No it should not make any difference, the only issue can be around the
codecs. YT are using vorbis and what needs potentially to be checked are
LMS' rules. I'm not sure what else

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2