mherger wrote:
> > The whole LMS UI seems to be broken - what browser are you using and
> is
> > it the same with all plugins?
>
> He's using the Classic skin. That's not broken, but a valid choice ;-).
>
> Are you using JS in your settings pages?
>
> --
>
> Michael

oops, sorry I did not know, I've never used it. There is an onclick
attribute to that button which causes a Alert popup to be displayed,
that's all. Having that, and to the OP, you do not have to generate the
config file, if you wait ~30s, it will auto-generate. The "generate"
button is just to force that if you want to. If nothign happens, it
means that the binary helper is either not selected or crashing.
According to the screenshot, no binary is selected, so it cannot
run/work

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2