Paul, just wanted to thank you for this plugin.

I stumbled on FIP toward the end of last year and I love the main
station. The one thing lacking, given my rudimentary French, was a
readout of artist and title ... and now you've filled that gap. I didn't
know about your earlier plugin, but this new one is a godsend.

I've now added the jazz stream and the rock stream to my faves, but the
main FIP station remains my real fave. Even if I don’t grasp much of the
banter from the presenters, the girls all sound sexy and the boys all
unshaven. Or is the other way around? Anyway, such an eclectic (yes,
éclectique!) mix of music. Right up my street.

This is what Squeezebox has always been about and hopefully always will.

Thank you!