Hi msiegler

I am afraid that's what you need to do. I've just tried with a Sony
remote myself and I also got nothing.

If you look at the IR Blaster code, check out the part used for either
IR Learning or IR Repeating. All you need is in function
switchIRRepeaterStatus().

Use Slim::Networking::Slimproto::setCallbackRAWI() to define which
function in your plugin should be called when a RAW ir command is
received by SlimServer.

You also need to ask the player to actually send the RAW ir commands to
SlimServer. For instance the following code tells the player to send 10
codes.

my $num_codes = pack('C',10);
$client->sendFrame( 'ilrn', \$num_codes);

The information you get are on- and off-times depending on what button
you pressed on your remote.

Cheers

Felix

--
fcm4711

Everyone said: This cannot be done. But one day someone came along who
didn't know about this - and did it. (Source unknown)