DrewSB wrote:
> Thanks Phillipe. Is this a new requirement in Shairtunes? Would it
> explain why it used to work?

Yes and no. AFAIK, the requirement from Apple to have this indicator has
always been there and when I forked the ShairTunes development, I added
various things, including fixing some of the issues with pause/resume
that was not working well, depending on the source (iTunes, iPhone <9,
recently AirFoil) and recent fixes required using that 12st frame
indicator. Usually when I'm developping something, I'm trying to stricly
respect the specifications, and not add the loose workaround otherwise
it's an insentive for bad implementations which ultimately hurt
everybody and destroy the standard.

That does not mean that I did not do a mistake in my own understanding,
so if you are in contact with the Thunderbite developer, could you
suggest him to have a look at the links I sent? In my experience and
what I've implemented in my AIrPlay bridge, there is always that 1st
audio/1st sync indicator but he might have a different opinion as well.

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2