Hi Frankd,

Very interesting work that you are doing with the Pi.  I've added your
proposed changes into a test release here;

http://www.spicefly.com/media/scube4x/beta480.xml

If you get a chance would be helpful if you could test this on your
setup and let me know if it's working ok.  I'll then add a GUI element
to enable fine tuning of the timeout value, similar to the SQL
timeouts.

Cheers

(Note: This contains new code to, Fade Volume on Track Transition
however this isn't fully working on clients in a sync group, so
shouldn't be considered fully stable)

www.spicefly.com - ** Spicefly SugarCube ** - A hassle free acoustic
journey through your music library using MusicIP.  Plus the finest
MusicIP installation guides, enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the
Windows Automated MusicIP Headless Installer.