>Could you try to copy the text before hitting save instead of saving
>and paste the xml text manually into the lastfmsimilarartists.cb.xml
>file it is supposed to create. Then go back to Custom Browse main page
>and the click Refresh link at the bottom of the Custom Browse main
>page. Does the menu appear then ?

Yes, the menu does appear and it seems to work.  One caveat to that is that the
quality of the "Similar Artists" seems a bit dodgy - I browsed to Astralasia
[ambient electronic techno type stuff], and got suggestions for Kelly Clarkson,
Evanescence and Britney Spears!

I also manually created the LastFM Tags menu to see if that worked.  It returns
a list of 171 tags - I assume that these are meant to be only the tags
retrieved from LastFM for each of the tracks that I have in my library?  I
noticed that some of the tags I clicked on returned no matching songs.

>2.
>If the above works, could you then try to create some other browse menu
>type and see if the problem only appears in LastFM slimilar artists or
>if the same problem exists in all the other menus.

I don't seem to be able to create any new menus.  I've tried adding an
"everyone" permission to that folder, to ensure that my Windows XP service
(running as local system account) has write permission, but it still didn't
work.

Phil