bpa wrote:
> with 1.5.3 and the supplied menu.opml the "Recent Tracks" menu item
> should be just below "Listen Live (non-UK)"
>
> If you have a custom menu.opml then it will be missing if you didn't add
> it in.

Thanks bpa

It was in menu.opml file after non UK Local Stations but it wasn't
displaying  for some reason. I left it there and it still doesn't show.

I copied it to directly after Listen Live UK (where I normally listen)
and it shows and works fine thanks.

LMS:   7.9.0 - 1484464958 @ Sat Jan 21 04:09:03 UTC 2017 on Raspberry Pi
3B piCorePlayer v3.11 Server/ARCAM rPAC DAC, 2.5 inch HD (pi powered)
Homeplug LAN Players:
Squeezelite on Windows 10 PC's (x2).
Raspberry Pi 2B piCorePlayer v3.11/Topping VX2 DAC/Amp.
Homeplug UPnP Player: Sony Blu Ray Player
Wifi Players:
UPnP Players:   2 x Chromecast Audio, 2 x Chromecast Video, Revo
SuperConnect Radio
3 x Wifi Android devices.