philippe_44 wrote:
> But isn't it that in your case, LMS refuses to down sample a flac file
> to 44.1 when the player is set to be limited to that rate? Shouldn't the
> right fix to know why LMS does not behave properly there? Unfortunately,
> I cannot run tests currently as I'm traveling

This is true but from the logs, the conversion doesn't happen because
the apparent sample rate as reported by LMS (from the initial flac file)
is higher than supported by the player so it doesn't proceed.  I think
Marco explained the problem properly as reported by the LMS logs.  His
work around may very well be applicable to this case.  I can and will
when I get a chance try WAV format directly to see if the header (rather
than raw) format helps out.

Ynot