philippe_44 wrote:
> You're correct, with the latest version of Shairtunes2W, you have
> emulation on all my bridges, including UPnP. If it does not work for
> you, best is to post a UPnPBridge log. One thing to check: by default,
> ShairTunes2W stream PCM, so make sure it's enabled in the UPnPBridge
> capabilities. If there is problem there, ShairTunes2W now have the
> possibility to re-encode stream in flac before sending it to LMS.

Thanks Phillippe,
I have LMS V7.8 on Vortexbox.
I see from the plugins that I am running the original shairtunes
V0.23.6.  Your Shairtunes2 is sitting in the 3rd party plugins,
currently uninstalled.
Should I remove the original and install Shairtunes2 or move to your 2W
version?
Reading your documentation it requires a minimum of Squeezelite 1.8; how
do I check what version of Squeezelite I am running, I've looked
everywhere but cannot see where that info is held?

Regards