floco wrote:
> Hello Philippe,
>
> First, thanks a lot for all the work you do on plugins, this is amazing
> :-)
> I have a an issue with streaming to an apple TV gen 4. It streams just
> fine but the sound stops after 90s. I can see in LMS the stream
> continues playing but no sound.
> A pause/play or switching to another songs solve the issue but only for
> 90s.
> LMS can stream fine to another client with no interuption. Airplay also
> works fine on the apple TV from an iOS device.
> Changing source to radio or deezer does not help, same behaviour.
> I launched squeeze2raop from command line but I see no sign of anything
> going wrong.
>
> Any idea what could be wrong ? I tried activating more logs but again no
> luck ....
>
> Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

Thanks :)

I also have an Apple TV 4 with iOS 10.1.1. I just tried and have been
streaming radio paradise for 15 minutes now without interruption. Is it
always 90s sharp, or more or less 90s? Can you post your config file and
maybe set the network buffer to 1000? BTW, why did you try the static
version? What is your exact platform?

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2