Since upgrading to the recent stable 7.9.0 release I notice that my
artist images a bit "off".  Sometimes the picture is just wrong and
sometimes I get the same picture for two different artists.  I have done
a complete wipe and rescan of my library but the problem persists.  In
the picture below you can see that Adele looks like Annie Lennox,
Alexander Armstrong looks like Curt Cobain, and I have no idea who Al
Green is supposed to be!!  I'm sure I didn't see this when using the
previous stable release of 7.8.

|Filename: AlbumArtistView.jpg                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22339|

1xRadio, 2xReceiver, 2xController, 1xSB3, 2xSqueezeSlave, SBS 7.5.3
Inventor of SqueezeIR applet for the Controller