rbl wrote:
> I am using the HLS streams with the iPLayer plugin (the usual streams
> break up for some reason). The HLS streams work very well, but it would
> be nice to get programme information in Now Playing. Plenty of other
> radio stations provide this - is it possible to get it with the iPlayer?
>
> I am based in London, using LMS 7.7.5 on a Win 10 PC.

Are you talking about Live or On-demand ?

With live - by "Now playing" do you mean the program name, program
content or the track info ?
Program name etc. arer available by enabling the "show onAir text"
opytion - it is also worthwhile disabling the "always show station
icon"
BBC only save the last 11 tracks for some national station  but they can
be from the previous day - track info are available through the "recent
tracks" menu.