I have Spotify running on my Touch players with the Spotify plugin. I've
been unable to load the Spotify Protocol Handler however, in order to
use piCore based players. The usual Server Restart message is clicked,
but the plugin doesn't load. The VortexBox server has been rebooted
along with several attempts at loading the plugin. The VB is running
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1488878280 @ Wed Mar 8 14:00:59
UTC 2017

Please enable debug logging for plugin.extensions and server.plugins. Make sure you check the "keep after restart" or similar box at the top of the logging page.

Then go through the process of installing the plugin again. Upload the server.log file here.

Once done disable debug logging again (with the checkbox enabled) to prevent it flooding your log file.

--

Michael